Sunday, March 1, 2009

Is that the sweet smell of Spring????


Saturday was an insane day for me. It was my daughter's birthday and I had promised her we would spend time together and of course as soon as I said that everything broke loose. So, trying to find enough time in the day for clients and family, which is always a hard balancing act in this business, I ran and did and showed and ran and----wait, what is that smell in the air? Smells familiar. Some good thoughts from long ago permeate my brain. Could it---- is it---- Is that the sweet smell of Spring?????? And just as fast it was gone. But it was undeniable. It was Spring. How exciting. It has been a long winter. I really look forward to Spring and warmer weather. And that smell was wonderful. Dirt...fresh unfrozen dirt with flowers ready to pop out and trees ready to bloom and fishing season just around the corner. Yiiippeee! Hang in there girl! it's just around the corner.

No comments: