Sunday, November 16, 2008

Enough with these car companies already!!!

I am really getting sick of all this bail out baloney! So let me get this right. Your a company and you have all these grandiose ideas, spend lots of money creating this image so people feel the need to buy this product. Pay no attention to places like Europe and Japan who have been making products like yours that are much more efficient, better made etc. You pay your top guys ridiculous amounts of money and do not heed the warnings of many people to change and you want my tax dollars to reward you rather than have natural consequences for your actions BECAUSE NOW YOU ARE FAILING----

WRONG BOZO BREATH!!!!!


If anything, we should be spending our tax dollars to help in placing the workers in other jobs helping them with unemployment money until they find other jobs, maybe retraining them. Lets not forget the working man. BUT THE BOZOS NEED TO HAVE NATURAL CONSEQUENCES



NO BAIL OUTS! THAT IS WHAT BANKRUPTCY LAW IS ABOUT. I AM SICK OF REWARDING GREED!

Of course we all can benefit from taking our own inventory and making changes to contribute to the change we need in our country to survive. But make no mistake we are not that great that we will survive this. Great civilizations have gone before us and fallen flat on their you know whats. Rome fell, Egypt fell. What makes us think we won't.

I, myself am taking this opportunity to take my own inventory and see where I have contributed to this mess and CHANGE!!! I absolutely love my country and the people in it. I want to see it evolve and grow and live. Let's do our part, each of us in whatever small or large way .

BUT DO NOT REWARD GREED!!!!!!!

No comments: